Key Job Functions:
Develop and implement appropriate systems and procedures for the finance function.
Preparation of timeous and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements.
Establishing appropriate costing and pricing models for approval by the Finance Director.
· Producing annual financial statements in compliance with the governing statutes /standards.
· Preparing the Annual Budget and evaluation of performance against the budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Maintain accurate accounting records and provision of financial reports.
· Monitor and review cash flow performance.
· Provide regular sound financial advice and information to Departmental Heads.
· Reviewing and monitoring of sales to ensure achievements of the budgeted revenues, through aggressive and efficient management of debtors.
· Liaising with External and Internal Auditors.
· Conducting Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
· Ensure that payments are made according to provided guidelines and procedures.
· Ensure appropriate financial controls are maintained.
· Maintain proper and accurate books of accounts.
Must be a holder of a Degree in Finance/Accounting.
A full professional qualification i.e. CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIS
A Post Graduate qualification or a relevant Master's degree will be an added advantage.
· At least 5 years' relevant experience.
Good understanding of current corporate governance principles, regulatory, taxation and legislative issues.
· Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.